Helpful core doc references:
- Strengthen an existing large intent using the active learning loop from our unlabelled data
- Use the similarity to check we've gone wide enough
- SubDivide the large concept into more granular ones
- Check we've included from the parent all the data we need
- Check that all the data from parent is in a sub intent
- Repeat subdividing children as much as you need
- Strengthen any individual children short of examples to ensure have 6+ for each
- At any point look again at your unlabelled data using any parent or child in the hierarchy
- Show how we immediately have a strong f1 score even from the first k-fold because we built in harmony with our classifier.
17 minutes - yes a bit long, but really key!